Free a tiny Pine tree crochet pattern
Christmas is almost here, let’s create a great atmosphere for each other with free a tiny Pine tree crochet pattern, let’s do it together.
* Knit Me Karnaval yarn (Green and brown in the color tone you choose)
* Tiny colored bells to decorate
* Hook size 1.40 mm
* Fiberfill for stuffing (preferably bead fiber)
* Hobby tweezers
* Size of the pine tree might vary if you use a different weight yarn or hook size
* st – stitch
* sl st— slip stitch
* ch — chain
* sc — single crochet
* inc — increase
* dec – decrease
* […] – total number of stitches in the round or row
* First of all we will crochet the pieces and keep them ready. Therefore please follow the
order. Preferably the pieces are joined with crochet.
In this part, we will both crochet our tree and place our bells where we want. (We had
already threaded the bells on our green yarn.)
Below let’s move in the opposite direction of the crocheting in the marked rows. lf it
will be difficult, you can crochet in the straight direction. And lets place the bells only
in these marked rows.
‘Work with GREEN color yarn;
1. Chain 5, 3 sl st and make 6 sc inside
the last loop.
2. 1 sc 1 inc. = 
3. 2 sc 1i nc. = 
4. 12 sc
5. 2 sc 1 inc. = 
6. 1 sc 1 inc. = 
7. 18 sc
8. 8 sc 1 inc. = 
9.4 sc 1 inc. = 
10. 24 sc
11. 5 sc 1 inc. = 
12. 13 sc 1 inc. = 
13. 30 sc
14.14 se 1 inc. = 
15. 7 sc 1 inc. = 
16. 36 sc
17. 8 sc 1 inc. = 
18. 19 sc 1 inc. = 
19. 42 sc
As seen on the image 1-2-3-4-5
20. Lets continue with green yarn. Let’s join the trunk of the tree with the upper
side with 42 sc in the opposite direction. At this stage, lef’s fill our tree with a
small amount of fiber using hobby tweezers
As seen in the image below – 1-2-3-4
X801 loops = A Tiny Pine Tree
Congratulations, You ended the free a tiny Pine tree crochet pattern successfully.
lf you have a problem with the pattern , please don’t hesitate to contact me by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with this free a tiny Pine tree crochet pattern.
2 thoughts on “Free a tiny Pine tree crochet pattern”
Hi I love the wee mini Christmas tree but where are the instructions for the trunk part 1 please….I can’t see them. It say Christmas tree on the heading for the Holly berries and leaves though!!
Thanks as I’d love to try doing the small trees x
Hello, thank you for your question, this pine tree does not have part 1, you just need to follow the form above to complete it.